Sunday, October 16, 2011

First Fish on Fly Set

I have been luring for quite sometime now and recently I have been thinking of how I could push myself further....My buddy came up with an idea...He was suggesting that I took out my long forgotten fly set up to fight a sizeable fish...

At first I was appauled by the suggestion but my adventurous spirit suddenly took over the moment I was holding the rod in my hands after much rummaging through my room....I said why not; life should be one filled with adventure and I should push myself to the limits... I quickly packed the stuffs I needed and headed out with my buddy...

Not knowing what I was in for, I just cast the line out and playing around when something pulled with extreme force...My first reaction was "Oucccccch!!"....It took me some time before I realised my fingers were burnt from the line zipping out like flash....haha...It was exilirating as my line peeled and reel was screaming the sound of music...

That was when the dead night filled itself with commotion as my group of friends enjoyed watching uncontrollable emotions and reactions from a newbie who had no freaking idea of what the hell just happened...I was thrown all sorts of comments and instructions as well as being made the joke of the night which added to the atmosphere...It took me a good 10 mins to land the untamed fish that ran like there's no tomorrow...All in all I had a great time with my buddies n they too received a shit load from me when their turn came next...haha...Enjoy the photos!



1st Seabass on Fly Set



1st Snapper on Fly Set


No comments:

Post a Comment