Thursday, January 13, 2011

T-Bone's Fishing Mania Objectives

I have a dream that there will be a day when I've tried out everything to do with fishing....Throughout my journey, I began to realise that it is almost impossible to achieve...Through this blog I hope to share some of the jubilant experiences encountered in my journey to an Angler's Nirvana.


Mainly acts as a personal channel to express my craze for fishing and to share moments I treasure from my quests. I have not completed my journey and doubt i ever will. Thus I make it a point to continuously pursue knowledge from anglers sharing the same obsession.


T-Bones's Fishing Mania is dedicated to my loved ones who may not understand but nonetheless have supported my craze for fishing all this while, as well as my buddy that has generously shared his vast knowledge with me, guiding me to where I am now. Last but not least to all the regular partners in crime that i tagged along with in our missions. 


Tight Lines and Enjoy the Fishing Journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment